How to register with this lender as a new user
Visit Barclays to register. During the process it will ask you to select a mortgage club. Please select Legal & General Mortgage Club.
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
On submitting your application you will need to ensure that you select “Legal & General”
If “Legal & General” does not appear as a payment route email your contact details, FSA number and company name.
How to contact this lender
To submit a case or obtain product and policy information please visit their website. For dedicated intermediary support chat online, email or call them.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
Barclays is a committed, intermediary focused mortgage lender, with an innovative product range to help a variety of clients from first time buyers to high-net-worth. Partners have access to useful online tools and excellent service & support provided by a knowledgeable team, including two intermediary dedicated centres in Sunderland and Liverpool. You can be confident when you place your client’s mortgage business with us.
For more information, please visit www.barclays.co.uk/intermediaries.
Our innovative products are available through all our channels, giving you confidence that you're giving your clients the very best deals including:
- The Great Escape - our best remortgage deals
- Offset - our ultimate flexible product
- Family Springboard - Client deposits from as little as 0%, where a helper(s) provides a 10% interest-earning contribution. Click here to visit the website for more information.
And of course we have a competitive wide range of mortgage products available.
SUBMITTING A CASE
When you do business with us, we make things easy for you by giving you the information you need at your fingertips. Our website has a range of online tools you'll find helpful before you submit a case including:
- Calculators - includes Offset and affordability calculators
- Policy finder tool - help you check the specific criteria that’s relevant to your case
- Web chat - Intermediary website based live chat facility allowing you to get the instant answers you need from an experienced member of the Barclays team
And after you submit a case to us, you can have the confidence it’s being dealt with efficiently with:
- Email alerts at every step of the process
- MAX case tracking – check the status of all elements of your cases. Their knowledgeable teams offer you support at every step of the mortgage journey
- Pre-application queries are answered through their Intermediary Business centre in Cardiff. Their telephone-based experts are able to help with technical and policy questions prior to you submitting your application
- Post-application queries are dealt with by a dedicated underwriting team. When a specific individual member of the team is allocated to your case Barclays will share their contact details with you.
In addition, we have experienced Intermediary Relationship Managers who will work with you and your business to ensure you maximise the opportunities on offer and get the very best experience when submitting your mortgage business to Barclays.
For more information visit www.barclays.co.uk/intermediaries or call the Intermediary Support team on 0345 073 3330.
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you
|Buy to Let||0.400%||0.350%|
|Retention – mainstream||0.200%||0.175%|
|Retention – Buy to Let||0.200%||0.175%|