How to register with this lender as a new user
Visit Fleet Mortgages and follow the online instructions.
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
Login to Fleet Mortgages and select ‘User Profile' from the top menu bar and then 'Change Submission Routes', from the 'Options' list. You will need to select ‘Mortgage Club’ and click on the arrow button to transfer into your preferred list. Enter your password to confirm the change. Click ‘Save’.
Who We Are:
Fleet Mortgages is a Specialist Buy to Let Lender. We lend exclusively through the intermediary sector and offer Buy to Let mortgages for residential landlords as well as limited companies and those seeking finance for Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs).
What We Do:
Our mortgages are designed to fit the needs of both first time and experienced landlords, including professional landlords, whilst others may be private investors and high net worth individuals investing in the residential investment property market. We welcome investors buying Houses in Multiple Occupancy (HMO’s) even if these are bought by Limited companies they control.
Fleet Mortgage’s niche in the Buy-to-Let market includes:
- Simple rental calculations:
- For Standard and Limited Company cases, this is 125% at 5.5% for both higher rate and lower rate tax payers.
- Pay rate products available.
- Portfolio Landlords – unlimited number of properties in the clients’ background portfolio. We have a simple portfolio landlord case submission process, and have the right infrastructure in place to deal with the portfolio underwriting changes. At Fleet Mortgages, 54% of our business is with Portfolio Landlords. Our proposition is all about simplicity, flexibility, confidence and consistency.
- Capital raising for any purpose (except Tax bills and Gambling debts). Payment of Inheritance Tax or Capital Gains Tax may be considered
- Day One re-mortgages (where significant improvements have been carried out to the property since purchase).
- Shared Accommodation on standard houses where HMO licence is not required. Multi-ASTs, locks on bedroom doors are acceptable, and the rental income is assessed on a room by room basis.
- Local Authority properties accepted, including deck access flats.
- HMOs with up to 6 bedrooms.
- Blocks of flats on a single freehold – up to 10 units.
- Maximum age at application is 89, maximum age at the end of the mortgage term is 95 years.
Visit Fleet Mortgage’s website to find out about product range, criteria and service.
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you