Newcastle building society
How to register with this lender as a new user
Visit Newcastle Intermediaries website and complete the online registration form and select L&G Mortgage Club when asked. This will ensure Mortgage Club is added as a payment route with this lender.
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
When submitting an application, on page 5 of the application form you will need to enter Legal & General on the mortgage club line.
Please ensure that any applications are signed, fully completed and contain the following:
- Applications signed and fully completed
- Signed copy of KFI
- Latest 2x pay slip and P60 (employed)
- 2 years audited accounts + 6 month company bank statements (self employed)
- 3 month personal bank statements (regardless of employment status)
- Proof of rental and/or mortgage payments
- Evidence of ID and residency
- Booking fee
How to contact this lender
Visit their website or telephone their Intermediary Services Support Team on 0345 602 2338.
What makes Newcastle Intermediaries different
Newcastle Intermediaries is the intermediary arm of Newcastle Building Society (NBS), the largest building society in the North East. Although we are a regional building society, we support lending across the UK, providing availability of our intermediary products in England, Scotland, and Wales.
Our intermediary business is sourced through a select number of key relationships, with Legal & General being one of our most significant.
We work closely with our intermediary partners, listening to their views to further improve the products and services we offer, which is one of the reasons why we’ve built up strong and successful relationships within the industry.
What do we offer?
We have a wide range of products available often including those with no fees, no early repayment charges and those with added incentives, such as a free valuation. Here is a list of some of the area’s we currently cover:
- Up to 95% lending for mortgage and remortgages
- Later life lending – lending up to age 80
- Large loans
- Mortgages for the newly self-employed
- Help to buy, including a range of remortgages
- New Build mortgages
- Self Build/Custom Build
- Joint Mortgage, Sole Proprietor
- Buy to Let mortgages
- Interest only
- Product transfers with a proc fee of 0.2%
We are always happy to discuss product requirements.
Submitting an application
- Visit our dedicated website for details of our criteria and application process.
- You can register with us, request a Decision in Principle (DIP) or submit a mortgage application to us via our Intermediary Services website http://www.newcastleis.co.uk
- You will be able to log in and get an instant decision in principle, confirming whether your client has been approved for a mortgage with us, as well as manage DIP cases you have submitted online.
- You can then make a mortgage application to us online making the process of submitting business with us easier for you. Please ensure once the application is submitted online, you send any supporting documentation to us within five working days. The ‘What to Send’ checklist provides a list of all documents that are required for each case. You can submit supporting documents via our online application system and will receive automatic case updates via email.
- Your Client(s) can then pay fees in one of the following two ways:
1. Customer card payment over the phone
Your client(s) can call our dedicated team on 0345 734 4345 to make a one off card payment. Please note, the card holder must be present in order for this to be processed.
2. Send us a cheque
You can send us a cheque from any UK Bank or Building Society account in your client(s) name(s). This must be made payable to: Newcastle Building Society Re: Your client(s) name(s), Online Reference Number. E.g. Newcastle Building Society, Re: Mr A Smith, 123456789.
- If you have any queries please contact our Intermediary Support Team on 0345 602 2338 (lines open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm).
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you
|Buy to Let||0.500%||0.450%|