Our WorkSave Pension Trust offers a bundled solution for trust based defined contribution pension schemes – either existing or brand new schemes. It is structured as an insurance policy which gives Trustee(s) access to an investment and administration platform. This structure gives it a great deal of flexibility.
Your client as Trustees will be responsible for the overall running of the scheme. This means that they’ll be actively involved in the management of the scheme and you’ll be able to work with them to make key decisions such as choosing the investment strategy.
Our WorkSave Pension Trust also offers the option of the Future World Multi-Asset Fund for Trustees who wish to offer their members a default arrangement that takes a positive ESG stance.
Key features of our WorkSave Pension Trust for your clients:
- set of comprehensive service packages and options (please contact us to discuss your client’s requirements)
- the option to operate a salary sacrifice arrangement
Members' benefits (as determined by the Trustees):
- access to a wide choice of investment options including:
- Legal & General funds such as index-trackers, Target Date Funds, actively managed funds and our innovative Future World Fund range with its positive ESG stance
- funds from specially selected external fund managers
- a range of online education materials and useful tools to help them manage their workplace pensions
- an online financial wellbeing hub which provides practical tools and regularly refreshed information to help support with budgeting and planning for key events throughout their lives
- access to the online Manage Your Account portal to view their savings, change funds and update their details in the years before they start accessing their pension pots
- a mobile app called Coll8 that can be downloaded from any app store and allows employees to take control of their retirement savings on the move. Features include:
- the ability to connect to Manage Your Account to perform transactions, visit the scheme website and view Legal & General’s financial wellbeing hub
- a link to their company’s website to view internal communications and business information such as HR systems and employee discount schemes