Financial and wellbeing support to help manage employee sickness absence
Group income protection
Designed to provide your employees with a regular income if they cannot work because of long-term sickness or injury. Includes rehabilitation support to help employees back to work where needed, at no extra cost.
Reasons to buy income protection
Supports your duty of care
From day one, your employees have access to wellbeing services designed to keep them engaged and productive.
Reduce the impact of long-term absence
Structured return to work support through our comprehensive rehabilitation services can help employees back to work sooner.
Helps attract and retain great employees
Stand out from the crowd by showing that you take your employees’ wellbeing seriously
Features and benefits
- Mental Health training for line managers and HR
- Early intervention advice through our Be Well Helpline
- Individual return to work plans for each employee where needed
- A wealth of resources in our Be Well Hub
- Support with communicating benefits to employees
- Management information about the Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing Advisory Board for expert advice about health and wellbeing issues.
- Regular financial payout through your company’s payroll. Payments are made to your organisation for distribution to the employee
- Employee Assistance Programme with day-to-day health and wellbeing support with Spectrum.Life
- 24/7 Virtual GP
- Mental health early intervention support, including counselling
- Online Physiotherapy Service
- Long term chronic condition support with CONNECTPlus app
- Medigo Medical Healthcare, with access to second medical opinions, medical concierge service and nurse support services
- Access to occupational health specialists, occupational therapists, registered nurses and physiotherapists when a claim is approved
- Help supporting elderly loved ones with Care Concierge
- Access to discounts and offers on a range of Legal & General products and services.
Keep your employees well with active wellbeing management through our comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme. And should they become unwell, we provide mental health therapy, 24/7 access to a virtual GP and back to work support with our market-leading rehabilitation services at no extra cost to you or them.
For policies of 10 employees or more
|Who can be insured?||
|How much can they be insured for?||
Our technical guide can help provide more details about the cover, the options, the exclusions and how claims are assessed.
|Is there any medical underwriting?||
Make a claim
Get in touch about a claim as soon as possible, so we can offer support to your employees from day one of their long-term illness or injury. The sooner we’re involved and can help arrange suitable support for them, the more likely they are to return to work.
0345 072 0751
Lines are open from
9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
We may record and monitor calls.