Setting the Foundations workshops
After qualifying, it can feel daunting taking the leap into advising lifetime mortgages. We want to help you in making this transition as simple and easy as possible.
By attending this workshop attendees will learn:
- Identify how to secure clients and create opportunities in the equity release market
- Describe the key considerations for an effective fact find
- Explain the difference between mainstream and lifetime mortgage processes
- Describe key factors of the conveyancing relationship and how best to manage client’s expectations by being aware of the conveyancing journey and pitfalls that may arise
- Outline the purpose of The Equity Release Council
Delegates participating in this workshop can claim up to four CPD hours toward the CII/Personal Finance Society member CPD scheme.
Register below to secure your place.